MyCare Health Center's COVID-19 preparedness and response plan can be found HERE. Learn more about what we are doing to keep our staff and patients safe.
Health Center has opened a drive-up COVID-19 testing site located at:
6790 East 10 Mile Rd
Center Line, MI
COVID-19 testing is available at our testing site on Mondays and Wednesdays through Fridays from 9 am - 3 pm. No appointment necessary. We are accepting walk-ins only on a first come first served basis. The testing site will be closed on Tuesdays.
Testing is available for those individuals who are symptomatic; or are asymptomatic and need testing because of one of the following:
- require testing before a scheduled surgery
- work in a profession that puts you at a high risk of exposure
- have been in contact with someone who tested positive
MyCare has the capacity to provide mobile COVID-19 testing for employers interested in having us come onsite to provide this service. If you are interested in testing your staff and would like to learn more, please feel free to reach out to our Director of Operations, Nashia Choudhury.
- Click HERE for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Click HERE for more information from Dr. Naughton regarding COVID-19
- Click HERE for a message from Karen Wood, CEO, regarding drive-up testing
Our Dental Clinic is also scheduling appointments for patients in need of emergency dental care. To make an appointment, please call 586.467.0980
- Click HERE for a message from Dr. Cooper, CDO, regarding emergency dental care
Virtual recovery assistance is available. Click HERE for a list of Virtual Recovery Resources